Same calum, Same
Tyler Riding a Cat
This how I’ve spent my evening
Graphs throughout your school career
u readin this?
u a princess.
i dont care if youre a goddamn bodybuilder, ur now princess protein
do you ever want to sleep for 14 years without waking up
dads are either too nice or assholes there is no in between
1. That boy who gives you butterflies and goosebumps will break your goddamn heart. He will tear it into a thousand pieces, try to fix it, then tear it apart again. Trust nobody.
2. He’s going to make you believe that he would never hurt you in a million years. He’ll get defensive when you accuse him of things, then turn around and treat you like shit.
3. You will cry. A lot.
4. Netflix and junk food will become your new best friend.
5. Then you’ll feel like shit for eating so much junk food and you’ll exercise everyday and eat almost nothing.
6. You’ll be okay. You’ll stop crying, eventually. It will take a while, but you’ll be fine. At some point you’ll stop wanting to hurt yourself. You lived before him and you’ll live after him.
|—||six things I wish I knew six months ago. (via im-trapped-in-wonderlandd)|
it’s been three months and it still hurts